Modern Sex Therapy Institutes and Joe Kort, Ph.D. are proud to announce the first ever LGBTQIA Affirmative Therapy Certification Program!
As a therapist, do you worry that you don’t know enough about working with your LGBTQIA clients?
Many therapists express concern about being up-to-date with the latest terminology to avoid offending their clients with outdated terms. Most LGBTQIA clients report leaving their therapist due to experiencing a lack of sexual knowledge and training when they want to have sexual health conversations.
LGBTQIA youth are in constant transition and coming out younger and younger. Sexual fluidity is something being explored in both youth and adulthood. How do you work with these issues?
Attend one course or the full program! Online certification program to complete at your convenience.
Supervision with Drs. Joe Kort, Rachel Needle, and Ricky Siegel
This program will include the following areas:
- Transgender Health
- Todays Modern Lesbian and Gay Couples
- Working with Mixed Orientation Relationships
- Trauma of Growing up LGBTQIA
- Spiritual and Religious Issues and how affects the LGBTQIA client
- Working with Sexual Issues and learning proper terminology and sexual practices
- Working with Family Issues who have an LGBTQIA member
If you would like to be on the list to be the first to know when this program will go live fill out the form below.